2020 Mid-Season Cup: Everything you need to know
Prepare your bets because there is literally only few hours left until 2020 Mid-Season Cup in League of Legends starts! Eight of the top LoL teams from Korea and China are going to battle in an action packed 4-day tournament.
The competition starts on Thursday May 28, at 09:00 CET and will be held completely online due to covid-induced restrictions. The first international LoL event of the year will feature top four League of Legends Pro League (LPL) teams from China and top four teams representing League of Legends Champions Korea (LCK).
In total, the reward of of $600,000 is up for grabs. The tournament serves as a replacement for cancelled 2020 Mid-Season Invitational.
In order to ensure the integrity of the competition, Riot Games promised to artificially standardize the ping level to 30-40m/s using the third party tools.
Although Riot didn’t officially reveal the format, it’s been reportedly leaked by Invictus Gaming’s support player Su “Southwind” Zhi-Lin.
Players will compete in a single round-robin group stage, with three Bo1 matches per team. The top two teams out of each group will advance to playoffs, where all matches will be Bo5. The first match of the series will be in Blind Pick, while the rest will be played in Draft Pick.
- T1 (LCK)
- Top Esports (LPL)
- FunPlus Phoenix (LPL)
- DAMWON Gaming (LCK)
- Invictus Gaming (LPL)
- Dragon X (LCK)
- Gen.G (LCK)
- JD Gaming (LPL)
Group Stage Day 1 (May 28)
- 09:00 a.m.– FunPlus Phoenix vs T1
- 10:00 a.m.– Top Esports vs DAMWON Gaming
- 11:00 a.m. – T1 vs DAMWON Gaming
- 12:00 a.m. – Top Esports vs FunPlus Phoenix
- 01:00 p.m. – DAMWON Gaming vs FunPlus Phoenix
- 02:00 p.m. – T1 vs Top Esports
Group Stage Day 2 (May 29)
- 09:00 a.m. – JD Gaming vs Gen.G
- 10:00 a.m. – Invictus Gaming vs DragonX
- 11:00 a.m. – DragonX vs Gen.G
- 12:00 a.m. – JD Gaming vs Invictus Gaming
- 01:00 p.m. – Gen.G vs Invictus Gaming
- 02:00 p.m. – DragonX vs JD Gaming
WHERE TO WATCH
BET ON 2020 MID-SEASON CUP
|Betting site||Rating||Esports||Available In Unknown language|