Dota 2 by Scarlett November 13, 2020 986

DOTA 2: EPIC League Division 2 Odds, Tips, and Stats

EPIC League Division 2

Division 2 of the Epic League is underway, and competing teams and regions are looking for a share of the $ 50,000 prize money. The tournament will host ten teams across Europe/ CIS. While it’s still early to call out a winner, a few teams have already shown the desire to win. The group stages are expected to continue up to December 5th, before playoffs take place from December 8th to December 13th.

Today, we will shift our attention to two upcoming matches in the Division 2 of the competition. We will be trying to analyze and see who has got the edge to emerge with a victory in both games.

MATCH 1: Nemiga Gaming vs Team Yes

DATE: Monday, November 16th at 12:00 PM

On Monday16th November, esport fans will be in for a spectacular showdown when Team Yes take on Nemiga Gaming. While the match is expected to be too close to call, Few people expected Team Yes to reach this far. Going to this game, Nemiga Gaming has some awe-inspiring statistics and numbers as compared to Team Yes.

Nemiga Gaming has had seven victories in their past ten matches, where three came in their last five matches. They managed to win against Cyberium and Team Empire while they lost to NiP, Team Empire, and another to their next opponents, Team Yes. In their last win against Cyberium, Nemiga Gaming had excellent numbers and a probability of 57%. Having lost Map 1 with 31-45, they went on to win Map 2 with 41-12 but again lost Map 3 narrowly with 38-39. Nemiga’s Map win probability stood at 62% as compared to Cyberium’s 38%. Tatakae was the standout player for Nemiga Gaming, recording impressive numbers all through.

Team Yes have had their good moments too and boast of six victories in their past ten matches, two of which came in the last five. Their wins have come against Live to Win and Winstrike Team, while all their losses have been against opponents in the Epic League Closed Qualifier.

These teams have faced each other three times, with Nemiga Gaming achieving one victory to Team Yes’s two wins. This match will be fought closely enough, and three maps can play a role here, but Nemiga gaming has the upper hand.

PICK: Nemiga Gaming -1.69, Team Yes -2.24 at GGBET

MATCH 2: Cyberium vs NiP

DATE: Monday, November 16th at 6:00 PM

NiP have already proved their worth with their previous performances and victories so far in the DOTA 2 tournament, and they will be hoping to outclass Cyberium on this epic showdown. NiP have five victories in the last ten matches, including two in the previous five. They have been victorious against Nemiga Gaming and Mudgolems while at the same time losing to Viking.gg, Team Yes, and Live to win. They had a probability of winning of 69% in their last match against Nemiga Gaming. The game saw NiP winning Map 1 with 34-19 but ultimately lost Map 2.

Meanwhile, Cyberium has only managed a single win in their last five matches but has five victories in the previous ten matches. The single win came against Khan, where they had a 33% probability of winning, with the opponents having 67%. Cyberium also won Map 1 and Map 2 in that match.

These two teams have never played against each other before, which will make the match even more competitive and intense. Statistically, NiP is excellent, and they will probably win this match, but Cyberium can never be written off and can cause a major upset.

PICK: NiP -1.71, Cyberium -4.33 at GGBET

  • Esports Bonuses

    122% Up To €/$122/£50

    New customers only. T&Cs apply, 18+, begambleaware.org

    €/£5 No Deposit Bonus

    New customers only. T&Cs apply, 18+, begambleaware.org

    100% Up To $50

    New customers only. T&Cs apply, 18+, begambleaware.org

  • Latest Posts

    November 30, 2020 402

    Will Lando Norris make a splash in esports racing?

    November 30, 2020 386

    Team Envy Wins the North American RLCS X Winter Split Regional Championship

    November 30, 2020 275

    GRID Partners with Rethink Mental Illness for CS:GO Event

  • Latest Tips

    November 27, 2020 885

    Dota 2 & CS:GO Daily Betting Tips – Friday

    November 26, 2020 774

    CS:GO & Dota 2 Daily Betting Tips – Thursday

    November 25, 2020 536

    CS:GO Daily Betting Tips – Wednsday

  • Hottest Posts

    July 30, 2018 27.62K

    Where To Watch Esports Online

    May 27, 2020 20.26K

    Warzone Wednesday CANCELLED for the Second Week in a Row

    December 11, 2019 17.45K

    Betting on the Tyler1 Championship Series 2019

    April 15, 2019 15.49K

    OpTic hypoc announces retirement from professional PUBG

Join Our Discord for an Exclusive $/€100 Bonus at GG.BET

Offer Available Exclusively At SickOdds.com

Join Discord Server Only available to players who are over the age of 18. Bonus T's & C's apply - see Discord for details.